2008 Score Football Hobby Box Break

It's time to break a box. My wife loves football cards... so I get to buy boxes of football with no evil glares... you know what I mean....
20 packs per box, 5 cards per pack.
What I got;
all the key guys are here.....

the cards are very shiny with multiple colours to them. They don't scan worth a crap though.

New players are shown in team colours, although most from training camp.
Onto the collation;
79 base cards out of the 330 card base set. No duplicates.
7 Rookies out of the 110 SP set (cards #'d 331-440)
the best being Chris Johnson #043/100
11 inserts from the various insert series...
Limas Sweed Hot Rookie 24/30 the best of the bunch...
and three autographs.... now here is where my beef starts. We all know how we all feel about sticker autos.... I hate 'em, but they are a way of life. If there was one picture that could be presented in court as to the stupidity of sticker autos, may I present Phillip Merling...
Ball point pens on glossy stickers and even glossier foil cards don't work well.
Phillip has played in 15 games so far with 2 starts. 26 tackles, 2 sacks and a pass defended.
Not a bad player. As far as a hobby "hit" though... not good. His card is #'d 239/500 I wonder how many were done in ballpoint before someone realized... "Maybe this isn't a good idea..."
Next up we have a Gold Zone Rookie Auto of Jacob Hester. Jacob is a fullback in charge of clearing the way for LaDanian Thomlinson. 15 games played, 2 starts, 11 carries for 58 yards. 10 catches for 73 yards and a touchdown.
Still, he's a fullback. Good player, bad hobby hit. Jacob is #'d 21/50
Will I be destined to a box from hobby hell? What could possibly save me from forgetmeville?
My wife answered that in the second last pack she opened. (Why does she always get these???)
May I (my wife) present to you...
Matt Ryan Red Zone Auto #05/25
I don't need to retype Matt's stats? Do I? Just say this out loud.... Matt Ryan, NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year....
A box saver for sure...
All in all a good box. I got a lot of the superstars, some good rookies, and a lot of hits. This is not a set builders set though. 110 SP's and only 7 in a box? Plus, I'm not a big fan of the "all foil, all the time.."