It's all my fault...

over this past weekend, and Monday as well, I spent about 5 total hours working on my new photoshop program. I wasn't working on the new Goose Joak set that I'm lucky enough to be involved in. Those cards are easy compared to the project I had taken on.

Armed with my Photoshop 7 for Dummies book, and an '89 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. card, I spent 4 to 5 hours turning that card into a brand new '09 Ken Griffey Jr in a Braves uniform. When I was done, I was very proud of my efforts. It was not like anythin Topps does. You really could not tell that it wasn't supposed to be that way.

I was ready. Ready to post it proudly after the announcement.
When I got home last night, I read the announcement.

Then I deleted my work that I was so proud of.

I'm beginning to really hate the offseason.