the latest shiny

A few posts ago, I voiced a displeasure with modern baseball cards. It was the A&G that pushed me over the edge, though blame cannot fall directly on it's shoulders.
Did I stop collecting? Hell no. I just went a few different directions. I'll show you one of those compass points today.
Football is big in my house. I've said it before boys, the second you find a young, hot blonde who knows the difference between a Tampa 2 and a two deep zone, marry her. That's what I did.
Happiness is....
But I digress, back to football. It's football season. Kinda like Wabbitt season, but without the gunfire. (now that Plaxico is behind bars)
This is the only card collecting that my wife takes any interest in. Thus, the 5 boxes of new, shiny wax on the way, due to arrive shortly... but she focuses on the last 3-4 years. I, have an appreciation for the Vintage. Capital V.
Behold my latest acquisition;
Nice, sharp corners, bright colours, nice sheen to it. Only the slight off center detracts from perfection. Or does it?