I done been screwed again....

As most of you know, I've committed to collecting the 2008/09 Upper Deck Hockey set. I've bragged about this set here... and here. It's been going pretty well. I've opened three of those FatRackBlister thingies, and am about 2/3 of the way through my first wally world blaster. Scott from Hand Collated has been patiently waiting for me to update my list so we can begin trading.

I've even put my partial set in pages, enjoying the 121 cards I've pulled with NO DUPLICATES. I have card #1. I have card #198. I have 119 cards in between. Everything is awesome. And then I pull this:
Hmmm.... this is the fifth different insert set I've come across. Let's take a look at the back.
A rather benign card. Not exactly a snazzy insert set is ...... WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Card #249????????? It's not an insert???? But in all these packs, I don't have anything over #198!
Upper Deck Short Prints 1
Waxaholic 0
I need to lie down for awhile....

Blog Archive