Quickie Pack...

Awhile back, at the time when my last hard drive fried, I had received a gift box from Mark over at Stats on the Back. I lost all of those scans.... but In the Box O' Braves, I found a couple of extra packs for a rainy day. Well, it's not raining, but it's snowing like hell. Close enough.

1987 Donruss!!!
Cards 1 through 9
GlenAllen Hill - Blue Jays
Mitch Webster - Expos
Tim Burke - Expos
Eric Show - Padres
Jim Gantner - Brewers (Rockin' the glasses!)
Mike Witt - Angels
Greg Harris - Rangers
Jody Davis - Cubs
Steve Sax - Dodgers
Well that sucked..... let's hope the last six cards are better......
Bill Wegman - Brewers
Len Dykstra - Mets
Jim Adduci - Brewers (It's a Milwaukee packfest!)
Bruce Benedict - Braves (Yeah!!! Bruce saves the pack!)
Lee Mazilli - Mets
Curtis Wilkerson - Rangers
Hmmm.... not what I was looking for... any and all of these cards are available for trades...

Blog Archive