I am so, so, sorry...

The Olympics are a big deal to me. I love the concept. Unlike a lot of Americans, I get the opportunity to see all of the athletes, and all of the sports. American television would have you believe that there are only American athletes, and that all events happen between 6 and 8 pm.
In Canada, our television shows all of the athletes... and mention that the Yutzogovenean cross country skier Balak Libshnitzokov just set a national record despite finishing 32nd.
It's a Canadian thing. A lot of my friends get it. They came to my house to watch the Opening Ceremonies. Imagine 42 adults in my living room in various state of patriotic attire.
Yeah. 42. Good thing we're all good friends. And that we all bathe regularly.
Anyways.
Imagine my disappointment to view the craptacular that was gifted on us by the Vancouver Ceremony Committee.
I am so embarrassed to be a Canadian right now.
Picture 42 fully grown adults standing in front of the TV, booing loudly.
Thanks the gods most people left before the whole torch debacle.
Please accept my, and the 41 other Canadians in my house, apologies.
I am so sorry, so angry.............



EDIT: and btw, I am not upset/angry about the whole torch snafu. That's just funny. I don't care who you are.