Sebastien Daniel!

the last of my card show purchases was this Sebastien Daniel Sisti card. You might know him as Sibby Sisti.
A 1951 Bowman card #170
with a slight character mark in the lower left corner.
a mouse maybe? A hungry two year old? No matter. Sibby set me back $3. Normally I don't buy Tiptons (does this count?) but I couldn't resist.
Sibby broke into the league in 1939 with the Boston Bees, and stayed with the franchise until retiring with the Milwaukee Braves in 1954. Included in that is a stint with the U.S. Coast Guard 1943-45.
Sibby is also famous because of The Great American Baseball Card Flipping, Trading and Bubble Gum Book in which the book ends with the line, Good Night Sibby Sisti, wherever you are...
This now becomes my oldest baseball card. I have several tobacco cards going way back, but they all feature Indian Chiefs or Flags, or Actors....
What's your oldest baseball card?