what to do at a card show...

Calgary is getting a card show this weekend. Supposedly a big one. Autograph guests and everything.
Details LINK here.

I've never seen a show like this in Calgary before. I don't know what to do. Should I bring my wantlists for '71 OPC baseball? Or will it be 80 tables of this year's hockey???
Can I expect reasonable pricing from a show this size? Or will every dealer go scrambling to a beckett everytime I ask "How much?"

I have a feeling that I'm going to spend a lot of time today getting my wantlists ready, only to be disappointed on Sunday. (that's when I'm going)

I have an original jersey of the Tampa Bay Lightning from when they joined the NHL. I'd love to get Phil Esposito to sign it, but paying $79 to stand in line for three hours ain't my thing.

Hmmm... I can already feel my expectations dropping..... Oh well. It should still be fun to see stuff, even if I can't afford book price.

Anybody need anything?