Contest Update

Alright, so round two is complete! The semi-finals start on Sunday.

Carolina Hurricanes @ Pittsburgh Penguins

Chicago Black Hawks @ Detroit Red Wings


How did you do in round two? Did your teams make it through?


as an aside, I can't begin to put into words how utterly horrible the officiating has been. Especially in round two. I'm almost glad my team was eliminated in the first round as I do not think I could handle the stress of such seemingly biased refereeing. It's crept into every series, although I do not know their names, so I'm not sure if it's the smae guys or everybody.
If I was Detroit right now, I would be extremely upset. It wasn't Anaheim that lost 4-3 last night. The score should've been 3-0 Detroit. The refs had 4 goals last night. But unless you saw it, you have no idea of what I'm talking about.

Bring on the semi-finals!

Blog Archive