Finally! Thank you..

for those of you have been reading my ramblings for awhile now, you probably know my absolute disdain for the "media". I'm not talking about people who report the news. I'm talking about the people who create stuff and call it news. Finally someone in the news, has had enough.



It's a sad day when a singer without underwear, or a golfer who strays from the sanctimony of marriage qualifies as news.
Reporters = news
Journalists = story writers. Get a job on FOX if you want to write stories.

And it's not just them, it's the few (I hope) people who hang on their every word, waiting to find out what tattoo Britney just got. Thank the gods for twitter! As if 14 year old girls needed yet another excuse to communicate on the phone.

That's all I have time for... feel free to comment if you agree or disagree.. I wish I had more time to rant, but I'm going out and won't be back until late tonight. And it had to be said.