Upper Deck comes through!

Some of you with memories better than I will remember that I busted a box of '09 Upper Deck Icons football awhile back. For those of you with memories similar to mine, go HERE and read the back story.
Long story short, we pulled a redemption. Great. You all know how the hobby is queasy with the idea of UD redemptions right now. But we redeemed it, and have been keeping track of it in the sidebar to the right.
Well, today, there was a knock at the door and a nice Fed Ex lady handed me this package.
I put a card of Sidney Crosby in the top right corner to kind of give you an idea of the size of this thing. Rather odd... I'm not expecting anything... check the return address, Carlsbad, CA.
Sweet!
Let's tear it open and see what's inside.

A 6x9 bubble envelope. It's like a redemption nesting doll. Why didn't they just slap a stamp on this bubble envelope? I hear money's tight right now....

So let's tear this thing open and see what's inside...

OH YEAH! Gale Sayers Letterman Auto #3/5
Well worth the 31 day wait. I figure UD has been taking a lot of bad press lately... it's about time they had some good.
Thanks UD! Your football sets will be missed by this collector.