Part One

This year Santa had no problem finding our house. He left behind many wonderous things, from the questionable to the jaw dropping.
We start, with questionable. I give you, the Card Frame.
Measuring 24"x36" this metal frame is designed to hold 20 hard case one touch holders. And it even came with 16 collectable cards!
While the cool factor and uniqueness is high, the level of tackiness is borderline. I'm not usually one to display items like this, nor is my wife. But she gave it to me..... so who am I to judge?
Now the question is what cards to put in it? I'll have to see if there are any Braves team sets that number 19 cards while being a cool design.

Oh yeah, I know some of you are jealous at the 16 collectable cards I got FREE with this frame. If you're nice, I'll trade them to you. Just to spread the wealth.