Tomorrow, Tomorrow, The Sun Will...

Annie references aside. I've got close down early on the site today because I have to be up at 3A.M. tomorrow to catch my flight to Chicago. Right now I'm hanging out in Louisville with my grandparents who are taking me to the airport tomorrow. I'm on her new Vista (which I hate) laptop. I could be using my grandpa's desktop though. I never thought I would see the day where there would be two computers at their house better than mine.

What happens here tomorrow is anybodies guess. I could have alot. I could have nothing. I touch down at 6:25A.M central in Chicago, but getting where I'm going and the things happening when I get there will dictate the events of the day.

So in the spirit of the place where I enjoyed a delcious dinner from tonight, I'm out on this...

I remember this from The Official Sports Tome Defense Team VHS Tape