Mega Mock Mania

3 Mock Drafts. Simultaneously Done. ESPN.com. Gotta Move It Quickly. Thank God For Dual Monitors.

Round 1

Looks like I'm picking 5, 5, and 8. That gives me some time to watch some more of the great thespian performed experience known as Malibu Most Wanted.

Joseph Addai (The safest of the tier 2 backs in my opinion), Joseph Addai (Peyton Manning assures good production from every player on the team), and Rudi Johnson (will only score 10 TD's when he could easily be given 15-18) (Addai went 3rd in my 8th pick league).

Round 2

Cedric Benson (After the top 15 picks I really don't like any of the next coming veteran backs), Cedric Benson (I still don't like him), Ronnie Brown (will have a very solid year due to better line-play, QB play, and Cam Cameron)

Already there are missing people in all the drafts.

Round 3

Thomas Jones (Until I know more about his injury I'm keeping him in this area, WR's are tempting though), Torry Holt (it was either him or Edgerrin James, I can wait on a 3rd back), Cedric Benson (Here, I'm more or a fan of his).

Round 4

Larry Fitzgerald (An insane talent that hopefully wont be held back by Ken Whisenhunt) ,Larry Fitzgerald (Leinart is going to throw 20-25 TD's and there aren't many people to catch them) ,Larry Fitzgerald (10 TD's is completely reasonable).

I love me some Pittsburgh WR.

Round 5

Adrian Peterson (I don't want him to be my 3rd back, or to take him the 5th round, but I have no choice), Adrian Peterson (here he is my 4th back and there are plenty of good #2 recievers left so I'm much happier), TJ Houshmandzadeh (you know he's going to get about 80 yards a game as the possession reciever)

Round 6

Andre Johnson (always gets lots of receptions and have a good pre-season QB), Andre Johnson (Shaub did manage to get 300 yards against New England once during one of their bad D spells) ,I lost this draft and can't get it back. Marshawn Lynch was the pick.

Round 7

Tony Romo (someone has to throw TO his TD's), Phillip Rivers (I went for him over Romo, they should be about the same even though the Chargers will score more points.

Round 8

Jon Kitna (year 2 with Air Martz is going to be better, not great, better), Tony Romo (got him anyway)

Round 9

Matt Leinart (I don't like having the WR and QB, but hes good and 3rd string), Eli Manning (I hate him so much, but he's the best pick here with Leinart gone)

Round 10

Jay Cutler (why not?), Vincent Jackson (the #1 receiver in a good offense, and he's improving)

Round 11

Santonio Holmes (that's a heck of a 4th WR with who my first 3 are), Santonio Holmes (a very solid #4 wide receiver)

Round 12

Jason Witten (a good solid TE who has better upside than my stand-by Dallas Clark who has to split a bigger pie so many ways), Jason Witten (the guy should have never dropped to the 3rd round coming out of Tennessee)

Round 13

Brandon Marshall (a good potential steal who Jay Culter loves throwing too, the #2 reciever in Denver now), Brandon Marshall (his physical skills are off the charts)

Round 14

Chargers Defense (that's great in Round 14 with the players and scheme they have), Broncos Defense (Champ Bailey and Dre Bly, that's deadly)

Round 15

Broncos Defense (This defense is going to be good, I always hope there still here), Cowboys Defense (with Wade Phillips around their sack numbers should go up along with their picks)

Round 16

John Kasey (he's good at 50+ and who really cares anyway), John Kasey (give me any kicker really, i spend about 30 seconds a week worrying about them)

So after one draft crashes this is how the two remaining teams looks.

Team 1

QB: Tony Romo, Jon Kitna, Matt Leinart, Jay Cutler
RB: Joseph Addai, Cedric Benson, Adrian Peterson
WR: Torry Holt, Larry Fitzgerald, Santonio Holmes, Brandon Marshall
TE: Jason Witten
DEF: Chargers, Broncos
K: Jason Kasey

Not enough backs, but there was no one left worth taking. Hello waiver wire.

Team 2

QB: Phillip Rivers, Tony Romo, Eli Manning
RB: Joseph Addai, Cedric Benson, Thomas Jones, Adrian Peterson
WR: Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, Vincent Jackson, Santonio Holmes, Brandon Marshall
TE: Jason Witten
DEF: Broncos, Cowboys
K: John Kasey

I'm still not happy with my backs on this team.

So what do i get for this? I completed 2/3 so that's a solid D. That's we in the biz call a passing grade. So until next time, enjoy not wasting your time reading this.

Just remember, don't take fantasy football too seriously because...