By July 20th

I do not see a reason why at some point tomorrow I cannot get the NFL win-loss prediction column up on the site. It likely will not be in the morning. Think more around 4 or 5 O'clock depending mostly on if I finish up all the numbers tonight. I may just throw all the data out there and go through the straight forward things tomorrow then save some of the other possible things that can arise from the data from Friday's column. By the time I get to Friday every week I think back and wonder how the hell I came up with 4 previous well thought out ideas and just give up and start talking about a random sports subject that needs to be discussed more deeply. I suppose I can just take that will blab and save it for another time though.

Other than that, expect a few small updates here and there and things happen or are discovered. It may be a little slower than today because of getting a more fully formed article up and my business, but I should be another fun (opinion held by vary few) day around these parts.

So in the spirit of the song that should have been the #1 song of the 80's on the VH1 countdown I watched tonight, I'm out on this...

Blog Archive