Group Think

There are always numerous great things floating up on the Internet. This week the top 10 stories/games/events/things are as follows:

#10 Can You Hit a Baseball? This game tests your ability to react quickly enough. My average time is about .16s.

#9 Soccer Moms are not to be messed with. I'm glad that when I played little league the parents just stuck to non-violent complaining.

#8 A Steeler Funeral. Replace all the yellow and black with blue and white and it's my funeral.

#7 A completely insane time for a mile race. I run it in like 6:30 and I feel like a beast. He doesn't even seem that tired from running it in 3:45.

#6 The story of the most unlucky man on the planet. This just really really sucks.

#5 Some Old Colin Cowherd Hating. I just really dislike him and his show so I always enjoy going back to read these.

#4 In case TV doesn't give you enough. You just gotta love them adding ads, doing less work on the game, and charging you more for it.

#3 A good NBA Free Agent List. Give me Ime Udoka. Good player and a likely reasonable contract.

#2 This is what our congressmen are paid for. Is it just me or do you hate every single politician other than that anti-pork (not the meat) guy?

#1 Old but you probably have never seen it. I hate parents who think that their kids are good at sports when they are truly horrible.

I'm out.

Blog Archive