By July 25th

I'm sitting here staring at two options right now. Write a crappy article that probably won't be very good or very original or just cancel it for today. I'm sorry, but today I'm going to have to go without an article. I only want to put things on this site I believe are good, enjoyable, original work and at this point at night I can't do that tonight. I'm sorry.

Tomorrow should bring an article on some sort of topic along with all the usual updates that were missing today as well. Everything is just taking longer because all my research into the unnamed topic is not resulting in anything I can instantly report. A hour of work barely dents it.

So in the spirit of what I caught 5 minutes of between going various places, I'm out on this...

I want to see this guy and Ron Paul in a Steel Cage Death Match.

Blog Archive