The Pre-"I'm Out" News Update of the Day

Before I log off for the night it's time to review the goings on of today, both personally and things that matter. We're going with numbers over bullets tonight. Let's get moving.


#1 If you thought that today's article was at all worthwhile then I suggest you check out this page where I ran into a really nice discussion of NBA PER meaningfulness and everything else NBA stat. I highly suggest to anyone interested in the more complicated side of NBA statistics read every word and link of what went on over there so far. (Ah! I can't think of anything to use as a picture for this....) (I guess I'll just use the official blog bodyguard to ward off angry picture loving people).

Kimbo says, "Sports Tome 4 Life"

#2 Tim Riley makes joke in old column about Michael Vick's dog fighting. Michael Vick gets a federal indictment on Dog Fighting. Coincidence? Absolutely. Old Poppa Goodell is not gonna be happy about this...

Roger Goodell is ashamed of you.

#3 Kobe Bryant is on the list of player's who will be vying to play internationally at the highest level for the US this year. What's the over/under on how long til he demands a trade to Canada? I say 4 Mitch Kupchaks (note: I now measure anything that doesn't bow before Kobe in the unit Kupchaks)

Raja Bell: 2006 NBA Man of the Year

#4 Bobby Petrino has just been found crying in a pool of his own feces and urine while watching old Joey Harrington tape. It is a sad day to see such a strong offensive mind fall so far into despair. His situation is only two weeks from becoming forcing like Da Vinci to work with a 3 pack of restaurant crayons. How does a starting line-up of Michael Jenkins WR, Joey Harrington QB, and 33-year old Warrick Dunn RB sound to you?

Its back to filming Willy Wonka 2: Electric Bogaloo for Petrino.

That's it. What do you expect? 5 newsworthy items. Please....


Blog Archive