The Hippest Hardcorist Blizog on the Net

Its official, today its come to my attention that this site is as edgy as Pixar's new film Ratatouille. According to Mingle Squared's blog rating system the MPAA, The Motion Picture Association of Assholes (gotta add curses to make myself more edgy), would give this blog a G rating.


I'm less likely to offend than the new ninja turles film. Apparently anomorphic animals make parents worry more than good solid statistical analysis does. From now on everything I write will be written like this:

"That b***** Tyrus "F*******" Thomas better f***** raise his g** d*** PER next year or it's f***** over, s*** he sucks"

Tyrus Thomas evolved from martial artists practicing half-shelled reptilians who cut Shredder no slack

I think its a move in the right direction.

Blog Archive