Give The People What They Want

I was thinking this morning, "What is it people like looking at/reading about in the morning?" From my past experience I know the ladies always get good results (especially official Blog Girl Jenna Jameson).


I, however, was struggling to figure out a reasonable topic to put up, until I stumbled upon the work of a man known only LetsGoJets over at ArmChairGM.com where I have been dual posting alot of my articles. This man has apparently dedicated his life to identifying the finest women in every athletic pursuit known to man. His most recent effort, Hottest Female Athletes (One For Each Sport), is one of the crowning achievements in mankind's history. When historians record what man was about it will be fire, computer, list of hot female athletes.

While many of the entries feature extremely well known female athletes, there are probably some you have never heard of like Lokelani McMichael.

and Kristi Leskinen.


Particularly interesting though, was the inclusion of Jennifer Tilly, who apparently is a really good poker player. You may remember her as the evil single mother from Liar Liar.

All of the stuff he has done is worth looking over, just so you have some factual knowledge of the subject....

As for me, I'm going to go see if I can find him a medal.

Blog Archive