By July 4th

Due to my work situation today I didn't have time to complete Part #3 of the NBA Sophomore Class Analysis. It may remain broken into 3 or 4 parts, not sure yet. Part #3 of 3 or #3 of 4 or maybe even #3 and #4 of 4will be up tomorrow. Definitely something.

Other than that, expect some regular minor posting and jokes.

In addition, to anyone out there reading this blog, if you would like to contribute sports related articles either jocular or serious in nature to this site please e-mail me at tmx117@gmail.com as I am looking to add new voices to the site and at this point I need people to write about topic in the world of athletics.

Now, since I spent the time that would have gone towards getting done what I promised chopping up a truckload (literally) or tree branches...


Blog Archive