Women's Rugby Time

Its back to work today after the 4th of July Holiday which means no one is particularly happy. Especially me, since I got to spend the morning issuing an apology for a thread a made over at my favorite local sports message board (www.kentuckyink.com). So in that spirit its time to have some fun and talk about my personal favorite sport, Women's Rugby.

As the great commentator Jonathon Madden was opined "BOOM!"



You may be asking yourself, "What makes women rugby so great?". Well first of all, its women+dirt+contact and rubbing, where else can you do that legally without having to have a stack of ones readily available. Secondly, there is no second point. That's the entire appeal. Therefore we can only rank the top 10 women rugby teams in the US based on appearances (I didn't want it to be this way). So without further ado here is the inaugural Tim Top 10 Women's College Rugby Teams in the USA.


#10 Ohio State

What does Ohio State have to hide?

#9 UCLA

It appears they are staring at a long lost cultural relic, soap.

#8 William and Mary

I hope the person with the green bandanna is a dude.

#7 Princeton

If they would just get some DUI's they would fit right in with the Bengals

#6 Navy

Rule #1. If people may run nuclear submarines. Then be nice to them.

#5 Amherst

Whats up with all the boob-high jersey lines?

#4 Yale

Apparently they want me to stare.

#3 Dartmouth

I just thought of a pun so disgusting I refuse to type it.

#2 Cal

Cal should be used to playing second fiddle to someone else in their state by now.

#1 Stanford

BOWM CHICKA BOW WOW!


Some Stanford Women Anti-Highlights

Congratulations Stanford Women's Rugby Team. Your the Hottest Squad in the country. Please feel free to tell send me hate mail for disparaging your sport in such a manner.



Blog Archive